It’s that point of yr once more when many people are eager about methods for our college students to get to know one another and us. One common approach of doing that’s by quick video introductions. Microsoft Flip (previously referred to as Flipgrid) gives a terrific platform on which to try this. As a instructor you may create a secure house for college students to report and share quick movies.
If you’ve got by no means used Microsoft Flip or you’re a tech coach liable for introducing it to different lecturers, I’ve a brand new video for you. In the video that’s embedded beneath I exhibit the next:
- How to create a Microsoft Flip account as a instructor.
- How to create a Microsoft Flip group.
- How to create a Microsoft Flip matter.
- How to report a Microsoft Flip video.
- How college students can be a part of your Microsoft Flip group.
- How college students discover your Microsoft Flip matter.
- How college students reply to your Microsoft Flip matter.
- How to view and reasonable your college students’ Microsoft Flip movies.