Good morning from Maine the place the solar is rising on what needs to be an ideal summer season day. Fortunately, I’m feeling significantly better than I did all through the week as a struggled with a depressing chilly that had me sleeping much more than regular and exercising quite a bit lower than regular. I did get out for a number of walks with my canines. On a kind of walks we stopped to assist a salamander cross the street (to get to the opposite aspect, clearly).
I hope that you simply had an ideal week. If you started faculty this week, I hope it went properly. If you continue to have a bit extra trip, soak it up and take pleasure in it earlier than the insanity of the varsity 12 months begins.
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
1. Five Wolfram Alpha Tutorials for Teachers
2. Five Tools for Creating Automatically Scored Formative Assessments
3. Using AI for Creating Formative Assessments
4. Staying Organized With Google Drive Folder Descriptions
5. Five Uses for Google Docs Besides Essay Writing
6. How to Add Audio to Almost Anything in Google Workspace
7. A New Accessible PhET Simulation
Self-paced Courses You Can Start Today
Workshops and Keynotes
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 46,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of instructional know-how instruments.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- If you are interested by my life exterior of training, you may comply with me on Strava.
This publish initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.