Good morning from Maine the place we have lastly had a pleasant stretch of summer time climate, when you ignore yesterday’s rain. This week was full of motorbike rides, a yard tenting journey with my daughters, and common summer time enjoyable. I hope that you have had an equally nice week.
Besides the enjoyable talked about above, I spent a whole lot of time engaged on the backend of PracticalEdTech.com to get it able to load my programs into a brand new format that can really be on-demand. In the meantime, you may nonetheless entry the entire programs of their present model right here.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. Five Wolfram Alpha Tutorials for Teachers
2. A New Google Classroom Control Over Assignment Submissions
3. Using AI for Creating Formative Assessments
4. 71 Google Slides Tutorials
5. Five Resources for Teaching and Learning About Copyright
6. Four Dozen Google Forms Tutorials
7. Five Tools for Creating Automatically Scored Formative Assessments
Self-paced Courses You Can Start Today
Workshops and Keynotes
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 46,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a wide selection of academic know-how instruments.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- If you are interested in my life exterior of training, you may observe me on Strava.
This publish initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.