Good morning from Maine the place the solar is rising over what must be a pleasant summer time day to play exterior. We’re going to experience bikes and play exterior at a good friend’s birthday celebration. I hope that you simply do one thing equally enjoyable this weekend.
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
1. Using AI for Creating Formative Assessments
2. 71 Google Slides Tutorials
3. Five Resources for Teaching and Learning About Copyright
4. Use Wolfram Alpha to Estimate Calories Burned
5. Four Dozen Google Forms Tutorials
6. Five Wolfram Alpha Tutorials for Teachers
7. Try the Pairs Math Game in Your Library or Classroom
Self-paced Courses You Can Start Today
Workshops and Keynotes
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 46,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of instructional expertise instruments.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- If you are interested in my life exterior of schooling, you’ll be able to observe me on Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.