It’s Saturday morning! As I do each Saturday morning, I’ve made an inventory of the week’s hottest posts.
This week I spent a couple of days in Philadelphia on the ISTE Live convention. My journey was sponsored by Canva. While there I had a while to discover the town a bit and see some historic landmarks. I additionally enjoyed assembly new individuals and reconnecting with previous pals. My solely remorse is that I did not have time to see everybody that I knew was there.
This morning I’m writing from Jefferson, New Hampshire the place my household is on the brink of have a enjoyable day at Santa’s Village. That’s what we’re doing immediately. I hope that you’ve one thing equally enjoyable deliberate for your weekend!
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
1. The Coolest Canva Use I’ve Seen
2. How to Magically Make a Presentation in Minutes
3. Food Science Lesson – What Makes Wings Spicy
4. How to Create Your First Google Slides Presentation
5. Advanced Google Forms Features for Teachers
6. Notes from a Micro:bit Workshop
7. 15 Things That Caught My Eye at ISTE Live Today
Self-paced Courses You Can Start Today
Workshops and Keynotes
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 46,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a big selection of instructional know-how instruments.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- If you are interested in my life exterior of schooling, you possibly can comply with me on Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.