Good morning from Maine the place the solar is shining as I sip my second cup of espresso of the day. Yes, at 5:07am I’m ingesting my second cup. That’s what occurs when you will have little children and a pet. Speaking of puppies, ours has his first assembly with a coach this morning. We’re all enthusiastic about it. I hope that you’ve got one thing enjoyable and thrilling to do that weekend.
The solely factor I’m not trying ahead to this weekend is the swarms of black flies that I’ll encounter at any time when I cease on my bike and when mowing the garden. May in Maine is outlined by the transition from chilly and moist days to heat days stuffed with swarms of biting black flies (gnats).
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
1. 71 Google Slides Tutorials for Teachers and Students
2. A Fun Augmented Reality App for Spelling Practice
3. The Science of Gardening
4. How Sound Is Created Through Brass Instruments
5. Here’s How to Blend Images in Google Slides
6. Three Alternatives to ViewPure for Distraction-free YouTube Viewing
7. Seven Simple Steps for Creating Videos In Your Classroom
Self-paced Courses You Can Start Today
Workshops and Keynotes
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 45,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of academic expertise instruments.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- If you are interested in my life outdoors of schooling, you may observe me on Strava.
This publish initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.