Good morning from Maine the place the solar is shining and it will be a phenomenal late winter day. It’s going to be excellent for taking part in outdoors with the latest member of our household, Rangeley Noodle! Last weekend we obtained a black lab pet and my daughters named him Rangeley Noodle. Rangeley is for considered one of our favourite locations in Maine and Noodle as a result of my five-year-old thought it was enjoyable to say and the remainder of us went with it. Wherever you’re this weekend, I hope that you’ve one thing enjoyable to do outdoors too.
This week I started a brand new course known as Five Video Projects for Almost Every Classroom. Even should you missed the primary week, you possibly can nonetheless sign-up and get the entire classes.
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
1. A Round-up of Pi Day Resources
2. AI Tools are Coming to Google Workspace Tools
3. An Overview of Using and Detecting Artificial Intelligence
4. 15 Microsoft Forms Tutorials for Teachers
5. A New Answer to the Questions I’m Asked the Most
6. Annotate Videos With Text and Pictures
7. Whimsical – An AI Concept Map Generator
Make More Money This Year!
Workshops and eBooks
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 45,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of academic expertise instruments.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- If you are interested in my life outdoors of training, you possibly can comply with me on Strava.
This publish initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.