*Warriors WE ARE BACK!!
Check Warrior Batch 👉🏻 https://smart.link/mp1vrdjf6h1fm
📝 Note: This Batch is Completely FREE, You simply need to click on on “BUY NOW” button in your enrollment.
Details About the Batch :-
* This batch is full free for all the scholars aiming for 10th Board.
* We will cowl the CBSE board syllabus of physics, chemistry, biology, maths, SST and English.
* Recorded lecture will probably be supplied on Foundation wallah Youtube Channel.
* Lecture Notes will probably be supplied on our PW App.
* Weekly schedules of the lecture will probably be given on the Foundation Wallah Community web page.
* Classes will start kind fifth Jan 2023 to Board Exam.
* We will full every chapter in one shot with concept and most necessary questions.
* Chapter smart apply sheet will probably be supplied in the Warrior 2023 batch on our PW App.
* Classes will probably be held on weekly foundation Monday to Saturday.
* 2 lessons per day will probably be held at 2 pm , 6 pm.
* English will probably be held on Sunday.
* Syllabus will probably be cowl until 10th feb. 2023.
* After completion of syllabus Chapter smart PYQ sequence will run until 20th of feb.
* Subject smart marathon session will probably be held earlier than related topic examination.
▶To obtain Lecture Notes, Visit WARRIOR Batch in Batch Section of PW App/Website
📲PW App Link – https://bit.ly/YTAI_foundation
🌐PW Website – https://www.pw.live
For any queries or complaints Visit :
For PW APP : https://physicswala.page.link/?type=contact-us&data=open
For PW Website : https://www.physicswallah.live/contact-us
Introduction 00:00 – 4:04
Topics to be lined – 4:05-6:02
Introduction – 6:03-7:50
Ecosystem – 7:55-21:43
Examples of ecosystems – 21:44-23:50
Types of ecosystems – 23:51-29:28
Flow chart of ecosystem – 29.29-33:53
Biotic components – 33.54-39:12
Consumers – 39:13-42:08
Decomposers – 42:08 -45:06
Importance of decomposers – 45:07-51:53
Food chain – 51:54- 1:05:29
Energy Pyramid- 1:05:30- 1:10:09
Flow of power in trophic ranges – 1:10:10- 1:15:38
10% legislation – 1:15:39 -1:22:17
Break – 1:22:18- 1:34:19
Why there are higher numbers of organisms in decrease trophic ranges – 1:34:20 – 1:39:18
Characteristics of Food chain – 1:39:19- 1:42:16
Biomagnification – 1:42:17-1:49:00
Food net – 1:49:01-1:56:59
How do our actions have an effect on the setting – 1:57:00- 1:59:53
Ozone layer – 1:59:54-2:09:09
Ozone layer depletion – 2:09:10 – 2:15:00
Managing the rubbish we produce – 2:15:01- 2:20:52
Methods of waste disposal2:20:53-2:28:50
Questions – 2:28:51- 2:31:40
#Class10 #PhysicsWallahFoundation #PhysicsWallah #WarriorIsBack #Class10th #NewBatch #Class10 #Series #Live #VideoLecture #Video #Lecture #CBSE #NCERT #Class10CBSE #Class10NCERT #OURENVIRONMENT #BoardExam #Board #Exam