Good morning from Maine the place we’re hoping for some sunshine after a couple of wet days. Either means, I’m going for a protracted bike experience in the present day as I proceed to organize to experience within the Unbound Gravel 200 in June. I hope that you just even have one thing enjoyable in retailer for your weekend.
This week I hosted the third installment of my Teaching History With Technology course and continued to work on preparations for this 12 months’s Practical Ed Tech Virtual Summer Camp. I hope you will be part of me for one of many periods in June, July, or August. Register by June 1st and save $50.
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
- Ten Google Workspaces Features for Teachers You Might Be Overlooking
- How to Use Zoom’s New Immersive Views
- 7 Interesting Features You Can Add to Google Sites
- Build Your First Google Site With the Help of These Tutorials
- How to Add Voice Recordings to Google Forms
- Tools to Help Students Analyze Their Own Writing
- What is Hotlinking? – Why You Should Avoid It
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 35,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a big selection of instructional know-how instruments.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- And if you happen to’re interested in my life exterior of training, you possibly can observe me on Instagram or Strava.
This put up initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work embody CloudComputin, TodayHeadline, and 711Internet.