BIG LOVE APRIL
– When Covid hit Denmark, restaurant Noma needed to momentary shut however one silver lining is that the Noma crew as an alternative opened up outside burger restaurant Popl and their Vegetarian Burger is made with fermented quinoa and it appears superb. We cannot wait to go to!
– Every recipe in Hetty McKinnon’s new e-book To Asia With Love appears so good. Count me in for all the straightforward noodle dishes!
– Luise and I participated within the second episode of the Coming Clean Project Podcast with Oliver Amdrup-Chamby from Puori and Jackie Bowen from Clean Label Project, the place we talked about transitioning to a plant based mostly weight loss program and realized tons about toxins in food. Find it in your podcast participant.
– Iconic chef David Chang cooks salmon in his microwave and the remark part goes bananas. Hilarious to learn.
– For anybody desirous about working in social media I can extremely advocate subscribing to Rachel Karten’s newsletter “Link in Bio”. She was beforehand head of social media at Bon Appétit Magazine and her interviews are stellar! She additionally lists social media job openings.
– Luise did an interview (in Danish) with To The Moon Honey about life as dad and mom, beginning midwife college and our Puori supplements.
– Heidi Swanson is likely one of the first food blogs we learn and all her books are beautiful with that signature California vibe. We have ordered her new e-book Super Natural Simple and may’t wait till it arrives.
– Fun information! We are engaged on a completely new version of our Vegetable Tattoos along with illustrator Penelope Dullaghan and the sketches up to now are wanting ace! They will probably be obtainable this summer season.
– On closing e-book that we need to advocate is Julia Turshen’s new e-book Simply Julia. It is wise, inventive, easy and has a really balanced tackle health.
– If you’re questioning what to cook dinner over the Easter vacation listed below are a number of tips:
Soups: Asparagus & Spinach Soup or Carrot, Tomato & Coconut Soup
Salads: Grilled Asparagus and Creamy Lemon Quinoa or Spring Celebration Salad
Pies: Perfect Picnic Pie or Beet & Greens Tart
Chocolate: Chocolate Tahini Cups or this Banana, Almond & Chocolate Cake
Moving on to this this salad. I cooked this as a Lunch Therapy cookalong on instagram the opposite day and it’s as lovely as it’s easy. We have virtually been dwelling on citrus fruits this winter, each as snacks but additionally in lunch and dinner salads. If you have not tried citrus salads, they style superb mixed with bitter greens, baked feta cheese or – as on this recipe – with olive oil, creamy avocado, crunchy hazelnuts, candy dates and a few bread to absorb the leftover juices. Check out the hyperlinks and benefit from the weekend!