Good morning from Maine the place a recent coat of snow fell final night time. It’s simply sufficient to make for good sledding and snowboarding, however not a lot that it is a ache to clear from the walkways and driveway.
This week I used to be college trip week right here in Maine. I took many of the week off from writing new weblog posts. I did, nevertheless, publish just a few new movies on my YouTube channel. The remainder of the week I spent largely tinkering round the home, driving my bike, and doing slightly snowboarding. Now I’m prepared for college to start once more on Monday.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. Three Easy Ways for Students to Make Short Audio Recordings – No Email Required
2. Whiteboard.chat – Create Online Whiteboards You Can Share and Monitor
3. Some of my Favorites – Creating Green Screen Videos
4. Video – How to Annotate Your Screen in Google Meet
5. Ten Time-savers for G Suite for Education Users
6. Some of my Favorites – Flipgrid Whiteboard
7. Some of my Favorites – DIY Common Craft Videos
Thank you for your assist!
- More than 300 of you’ve gotten participated in a Practical Ed Tech course final yr. Those registrations assist maintain Free Technology for Teachers and Practical Ed Tech going. I could not do it with out you!
- BoomWriter is internet hosting a singular inventive writing contest for youngsters. Check it out!
- Spaces takes a brand new method to digital portfolios. Give it a attempt!
Other Places to Follow Me:
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 33,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a wide selection of instructional know-how instruments.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- And for those who’re interested in my life exterior of training, you’ll be able to observe me on Instagram or Strava.